O2TODAY protects the public by reducing exposure to air pollution, dust, wildfire haze, allergens, and airborne pathogens with effective and stylish solutions. We are leading a movement to help urbanites and air travelers breathe safer and live well!
As a proud member of 1% For The Planet, O2TODAY supports organizations driving initiatives to combat air pollution, the leading environmental health threat on the planet. You can wear our masks knowing you are not only protecting yourself but contributing to efforts to protect our planet.
- Our N95 rated air pollution filters have an over 98% filtration efficiency of particles down to a size of .3 microns
- Extremely low breathing resistance provides the perfect combination of protection and comfort
- Effective against urban air pollution, PM 2.5, wildfire haze, inversions, dust, pollen, mold, and other airborne particulate contaminants
- Technology manufactured in the USA
- Conforms to NIOSH N95 filter efficiency for airflow resistance and particle filtration as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181 for requirements of an N95 respirator
- Medical grade filters tested to medical professional standard ASTM F2100-11, level 2
- Over 99.99% bacteria filtration efficiency down to a size of .1 microns
- Extremely low breathing resistance ensures comfort as well as protection
- Recommended for air travelers, urban commuters, or those with weakened immune systems for protection against airborne pathogens and large droplets which can be released through talking, coughing, or sneezing
- All test method acceptance criteria were met in compliance with US FDA good manufacturing practice (GMP) regulations 21 CFR Parts 210, 211 and
Designer Marcel Wanders
Award-winning internationally acclaimed Designer.
Over 1,000 consumer goods and fashion collaborations with brands including: Louis Vuitton, Puma, MAC, Swarovski, Target, KLM, and Philips.
Heralded by Business Week as a leader of change.