O2TODAY Masks are not medical masks and are intended for general public use. The wearing of a mask does not guarantee protection from disease or eliminate or replace the need to follow recommended practices to prevent the spread of diseases such as COVID-19. These Masks are non-sterile and are not a replacement for medical grade personal protective equipment.
O2Health masks reduce exposure to droplets that can contain viruses or bacteria passed from talking, coughing, or sneezing. Whether wearing to prevent spreading your mouth-borne germs to others, or to reduce exposure to those around you, these masks provide an effective barrier from large respiratory droplet transmissions.
Emergency Use Authorization
This product has not been cleared or approved by the FDA. It is authorized for use by the FDA under an EUA for use as a source control by the general public as well as by Health Care Providers in healthcare settings as to help prevent the spread of infection or illness during the COVID-19 pandemic. Authorization is applicable for the duration of the EUA for the emergency use of medical devices, including alternative products used as medical devices, during the COVID-19 outbreak, under section 564(b)(1)of the act, 21 U.S.C. 360bbb-3(b)(1).
O2Health masks should not be used for toxic or hazardous air contaminants such as spray paint, asbestos, silica, or other toxic dusts, gases, fumes and vapors. Replace mask if breathing becomes difficult. The mask reduces exposure to large respiratory droplets but does not fully remove the risk of contracting any disease or infection. Change immediately if contaminated with blood or body fluid. The mask is not to be used except as indicated. Not to be used in place of an N95 rated respirator. This mask is non-sterile and is not intended for use as a surgical mask, to be used by healthcare professionals or use in a healthcare facility or environment.
- Please inspect your mask prior to each use and replace if there is any noticeable damage.
- O2SafeAir® masks and filters do not filter industrial chemicals, gases, vapors, or oil based particles and are intended for general public use and not occupational or medical usage, usage by healthcare professionals or use in a healthcare facility or environment. It is the consumer’s responsibility to determine the suitability of application.
- The mask is not intended to provide liquid barrier protection.
- Test results are based on adult usage. Children should use only under adult supervision.
- Filtering efficiency may vary depending on proper fitting.
- Not designed for people with facial hair. Because a proper fit cannot be achieved with facial hair, this product may not provide adequate protection.
- For those with sensitive skin or skin allergies, please consult with a physician before wearing.
- Individuals with respiratory conditions such as asthma should consult a physician before use.
- Remove immediately if breathing becomes difficult to seek fresh air. This product does not provide oxygen nor replace industrial respirators for hazardous work and is not suitable for use in toxic gas areas or against asbestos, silica or spray paint.
At O2TODAY we believe that everyone has the right to breathe clean air. We are on a mission to protect the public from the health impacts of air pollution and airborne germs by creating the best possible breathing mask with enhanced technology, design and style over the other products currently on the market.
Who we are.
SInce 2015, O2TODAY has been empowering humans to control the most important thing we do but don’t think about – breathing.
Through innovating the protective face wear space with our industry expertise, designs, and material science, our goal is to educate and support millions of individuals and families to take control of their health through safer breathing.
The why behind what we do.
No one wants to wear a mask if they don’t have to, including us. But unfortunately there are numerous threats to our health that come from the air we breathe and the best known defense to reduce exposure is the use of an effective filtering face mask. O2TODAY is committed to working with our community to improve upon existing products and provide protective face wear for a variety of needs so the public can breathe safer and in style.
We operate our own 10,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Salt Lake City, Utah where we produce our replacement filters and O2Health masks using premium US-sourced filter materials. By shifting our supply chain and production to the United States, we are able to better control quality and shipping timelines with products our customers can be proud to wear as American made.