Antiviral Face Masks.
O2TODAY and SINTX Technologies have entered into a joint development agreement to develop a safe and effective consumer facemask with broad-spectrum antiviral and antibacterial activity. Incorporating SINTX’s unique silicon nitride powder into O2TODAY’s mask filter and fabric may help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases by catching and inactivating SARS-CoV-2 and other viruses and bacteria in the mask itself, before they can enter into the human body.
Not all filters are created equal.
- Our N95 performance-rated filters have an over 98% filtration efficiency of particles down to a size of .3 microns
- Extremely low breathing resistance provides the perfect combination of protection and comfort
- Effective against urban pollution, PM 2.5, wildfire haze, inversions, dust, pollen, mold, and other airborne particulate contaminants and pathogens
- Meltblown technology sourced and manufactured in the USA with finished filters produced in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Electrostatically charged for high particle capture and filtering efficiency with up to a 5 year shelf life
- Conforms to NIOSH N95 filter efficiency for airflow resistance and particle filtration as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181 for requirements of an N95 respirator
*tests available upon request