O2TODAY and SINTX Technologies have entered into a joint development agreement to develop a safe and effective consumer facemask with broad-spectrum antiviral and antibacterial activity by incorporating SINTX’s unique silicon nitride powder into O2TODAY’s mask filter and fabric.
For more information about the science behind this exciting partnership, please visit www.sintx.com
How an electrostatic mask filter works.
"How do filters remove particles from the air and reduce exposure - especially the small ones? As this Risk Bites primer shows as it dives into the science of aerosol particle capture, it may not be how you think!"
This great video explains how a proper mask filter works and why it is important to have an electrostatically charged nonwoven filter as opposed to just a fabric face covering.
Not all filters are created equal.
- Our N95 performance-tested filters have an over 98% filtration efficiency of particles down to a size of .3 microns
- Extremely low breathing resistance provides the perfect combination of protection and comfort
- Effective against urban pollution, PM 2.5, wildfire haze, inversions, dust, pollen, mold, and other airborne particulate contaminants and pathogens
- Meltblown technology sourced and manufactured in the USA with finished filters produced in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Electrostatically charged for high particle capture and filtering efficiency with up to a 5 year shelf life
- Conforms to NIOSH N95 filter efficiency for airflow resistance and particle filtration as stated in 42 CFR Part 84.181 for requirements of an N95 respirator
*tests available upon request