How an electrostatic mask filter works.
"How do filters remove particles from the air and reduce exposure - especially the small ones? As this Risk Bites primer shows as it dives into the science of aerosol particle capture, it may not be how you think!"
This great video explains how a proper mask filter works and why it is important to have an electrostatically charged nonwoven filter as opposed to just a fabric face covering.
Not all filters are created equal.
- Our filter material has been tested at Nelson Labs to show over 98% filtration efficiency of particles down to a size of .3 microns
- Extremely low breathing resistance provides the perfect combination of protection and comfort
- Effective against urban pollution, wildfire haze, inversions, dust, pollen, and other airborne particulate irritants
- Meltblown technology sourced and manufactured in the USA with finished filters produced in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Electrostatically charged for high particle capture and filtering efficiency
Testing performed at Nelson Labs, the leading global provider of laboratory testing for MedTech and pharmaceutical companies.See test results